Betty Elaine Kindergarten is looking for an ECT early childhood teacher position full time. Contact us for more information.
Little Explorers Merrylands Enthusiastic school leaver wanted for Childcare Certificate III traineeship. Gain a qualification ad work at the same time.
No experience necessary. Phone 9897 7254 for more information.
MindChamps Early Learning is the only childcare and pre-school globally to nurture children with the Champion Mindset, as researched by the renowned neuroscientist Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder FRS. It also nurtures children’s innate Learning and Creative Minds, empowering them to be the best that they can be. Our carefully designed curriculum is based on internationally validated research and aligns with the Australia EYLF Framework.
Current position in following location Cherrybrook, Hornsby, Penrith, Lane Cove, Albion Park, Mascot, Kemps Creek, Parramatta, West Hoxton
How We Can Champion You. MindChamps is revolutionizing the Early Education sector around the world, but we know that the real heroes are our teachers and educators. Join us and we can offer you:
• Long-term employment opportunities with flexible hours (FT/PT)
• Paid professional training
• Leadership, management and training opportunities for career progression
• An attractive remuneration package (negotiable dependent on experience)
• Beautiful and large centre with supportive colleagues
• Supportive management team
• Discounts on childcare for your little Champs
• Access to an international network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities
How You Can Champion Us
You are our heroes, and reporting to the Centre Director on teaching matters, you will implement programmes in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of MindChamps.
- Deliver the training programs and curriculum of MindChamps, in accordance to the National Quality Standard framework and the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support development
- Assist our Champs in daily routines and meal-time in accordance with food safety regulations
- Respond to the emotional needs of our Champs
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with our Champs and their families
- Be responsible for the children’s transition to school program
What You Need To Lead Our Champs
- Recognised Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Understanding and practical knowledge of the National Quality Standard Framework which includes the National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Able to lead the team with great passion and commitment
- The desire to make a positive contribution to a professional, collaborative and focused team.
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Current WWCC and First Aid Certificates
- Current Asthma & Anaphylaxis training (Desirable)
- Previous working experience in Early Childhood environment
How to Apply, Please attach:
Detailed resume stating your:
- Expected salary
- Preferred Centre(s)
- Copy of your qualification(s)
Alternatively, please e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about MindChamps, please visit au.mindchamps.org
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.